Join us for the return of Brampton’s in-person Canada Day celebration on July 1 from 12 to 10 pm in Chinguacousy Park. Brampton’s Canada Day celebration is the City’s largest single day event. There will be live entertainment, arts, culture, food, fireworks and more!
If you would like a Canada Day sign for your front lawn from Councillor Santos and Councillor Vicente, please fill out the form below (limited quantity available for Wards 1 & 5 residents only).
Canada Day Lawn-Sign Request
Family Friendly Entertainment
Bring the entire family for a fun-filled day of activities:
- Hop around fun in the inflatable zone
- Enjoy all the amenities Chinguacousy Park has to offer including the splash pad and playgrounds, skateboard park, mini-golf, carousel and trackless train, paddle boat rentals, mini moo farm and more
- Support local businesses at the food and retail vendor zones
- A cupcake giveaway with Members of Council
- Water-refill stations presented by Meridian Credit Union
- Live fireworks at 10 pm presented by Tim Hortons
The Chinguacousy Swing Orchestra, Brampton Folk Club and Eclectic Revival will be entertaining visitors all afternoon with music near the paddle boat pavilion. Then, head over to the concert zone for musical performances live from the main stage at 6 pm, hosted by media personality, entrepreneur and culture contributor Jesse Jones. Roberta Battaglia will kick off the performances with the singing of the National Anthem, and then enjoy performances by Brampton rapper Spitty followed by Juno-nominated Snotty Nose Rez Kids and headliner and hip-hop legend, Kardinal Offishall, for a night you will not forget. End the night with a spectacular fireworks show presented by Tim Hortons at 10 pm to commemorate Canada’s birthday.
Chinguacousy Park is located at 9050 Bramalea Road. On-site parking is limited at a cost of $20 per vehicle and temporary road closures will be in place. Attendees are encouraged to walk, ride their bikes, or take advantage of the free shuttle service offered by Brampton Transit for the day.
Catch a free shuttle at the following locations every 30 minutes starting at noon:
- Mount Pleasant GO Station
- Trinity Common Mall
- Sheridan College
- Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library
The following alternative parking locations are available near Chinguacousy Park:
- Bramalea City Centre
- Brampton Civic Centre
- Greenbriar Recreation Centre
- Lester B. Pearson Catholic School
- St. Jean Brebeuf Catholic School
- Terry Miller Recreation Centre
For more information, please visit the City of Brampton website.